.jpg)
I first met Noah at church and I met him in my class and we said "hi" to each other. He likes science and he likes collecting crystals. I also saw Noah at preschool, and the preschool was at his house. We also go to the same kindergarten. We have a good time together and we're very nice to each other. We play at the same learning station. Noah had a scientist birthday party. His dad was a scientist and we saw him make things - he put some water in something and he put some other stuff in, and it made it blast into the air.

I first met Lukas at school. He likes Noah and me. We usually play at the same learning station too. He had a Ninja Turtle birthday party and he had Ninja Turtle masks for us to wear. We looked for clues to do something, but I don't exactly remember. It was to see who had the most, I think. I invited him to my birthday party. We were jumping on all the mats, then we balanced on some wood. Then we were trying to get through the lasers without getting touched five times by the lasers.
No comments:
Post a Comment