Name: Logan Mac AndersonAge: 3
Nursery Teachers: Brother and Sister Tuttle
Best Friends: Gavin Shupe, Brigham Weight, Ruby and George Tugeau
Favorite Foods: Spaghetti-O's, cold cereal, and milk
Favorite Sayings: "NO!" "I can't!" and "Because yes!"
Favorite Activity: Throwing clean, folded laundry around the room when Mommy isn't looking, playing on the playground, and watching his big brother play PlayStation
Favorite Book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Favorite Movie: Ratatouille
Favorite TV show: Backyardagins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Color: Blue
Do you feel different now that you're three? "NO! I'm two!"
Logan is our little firecracker! He sure keeps us on our toes! He is a fun, rough and tumble little brother for Andrew and a gentle, affectionate big brother for Hannah. He brings so much energy, love, and laughter to our family! We love you, Logan!

Summer Thank you for spotlighting Logan. He is such a cutie. I can hardly wait to see him-all of you tomorrow!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Mom
PS I will try to be better at leaving comments. lol