Blaine turned one year old on June 13, 2008. We can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday when we were at the hospital wondering if Blaine would ever be able to come home. Blaine has brought so much joy to our family. We couldn't imagine life without him. I like how Summer has put some fun information about the boys on their birthdays, so I thought I would do that too!
Name: Blaine Taylor Swenson (Named after Papa Blaine Thompson, Grandpa Taylor "Ty", Great Grandpa Taylor "Bud" and Daddy.)
Favorite Book: Little Miss Spider
Vocabulary: Momma, Dadda, hot, no and baby.
Tries to say: Soft but comes out so, and duck but comes out du.
Favorite Movie: Anything with singing. IE: Enchanted and Toy Story
Favorite things to do: Hold momma's hand, cuddle with his blue bunny, wrestle with Daddy and Eat... anything.

Happy Birthday Blaine! We love you!
ReplyDelete