Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Mazda3


Well I thought that I would write a little blog to let everyone know that I made a slightly large purchase. Most of you know, just not those who live in Ohio. So here it is... My car. It was a pretty rough road trying to get this baby. I have been looking for weeks and I thought that I had found THE car. I was a beautiful blue color and had all of the features I wanted. I drove the car once and wanted dad to see it to get his opinion so I set up another time to meet up with the seller. Well the day came that we were suppose to meet up and he didn't answer my call. I had my heart set on that car so I was pretty upset. I had sold my Lancer that same afternoon so I was without a car. Well that night we called another seller about the Mazda they had for sale. It was orange and that kind of scared me, but I wanted to see it anyways. So we went to Tremonton and saw the car and I fell in love with it.

So... I know you can all see the picture but I will tell you all the awesome features of my new love. It is the Mazda3 S. It is a burnt orange color that glitters in the sun.. It has black interior with orange dots on it. It has a sweet spoiler. And the nice tail lights. (They made 2 different types of tail lights.. and I was pretty set on these ones. Silly I know) It also has fog lamps, a sunroof, and a 6 disc cd changer.


3 comments:

  1. LUCKY!!! WOW! She's a beauty!!! You have awesome taste Dani! I wish you could take me for a spin in it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty sweet! If you ever decide you want to trade for a '92 Chrysler Town & Country with only 155K miles and a wicked tape deck, I'm your guy! But really, congrats on the new car. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sexy car Danno!

    ReplyDelete