Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Smile guys! Look happy!No, no, Hannah! Stay there!C'mon guys! Look at the camera! Oh well.
HAPPY EASTER!

One of my favorite talks this last General Conference was an especially powerful message from Elder Holland. It seems very appropriate to share this time of year:


"Brothers and sisters, one of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so. His solitary journey brought great company for our little version of that path—the merciful care of our Father in Heaven, the unfailing companionship of this Beloved Son, the consummate gift of the Holy Ghost, angels in heaven, family members on both sides of the veil, prophets and apostles, teachers, leaders, friends. All of these and more have been given as companions for our mortal journey because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the Restoration of His gospel. "

--Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

2 comments:

  1. They are SO adorable! I love all their matching clothes. There was a cute family in mom and dads ward and all the girls were matching and Jenny and I were remembering back when we would all match. SO CUTE!! I love it! I miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look so cute! I love the colors. How did you get that video to post. I have tryed to do that and I can't figure it out. You will have to walk me through the process. I wanted to post that video myself. That was dad's favorite talk.

    ReplyDelete